SHARJAH, the city of Culture is located only a short distance from Dubai. UNESCO has elected Sharjah as the Cultural City of the Arab world for 1998.
During our tour we will visit:
- King Faisal Mosque,
- Al Ithad Monument.
- The Rulers Old Palace.
- The Natural History Museum and Archeological museum.
- Blue Souk, One of the most well known of Sharjah Souks, located on the edge of the lagoon, with its beautiful mosaics and traditional style.
- Another Souk worth visiting is Majarrah Souk. It is built using Mosaic and has a Golden Dome
- Ajman, another neighboring city. A visit to Ajman’s impressive museum, housed in an old fort, which depicts traditional life before the discovery of oil.
- Morning Tour departs daily 8:00-8:30 AM
- Duration approx. 04 Hours
- Includes soft drinks and mineral water
Drive on to Al Hisn Fort, former home of the Sharjahâ ruling family. Large central courtyard with high surrounding walls which link three towers showcases the traditional architecture at its best. Within the fort, look at the displays which shows various stages of the Emirateâ€™s development and events that are part of Sharjahâ€™s history.Thereafter drive back to Dubai, passing by Buheira Corniche to admire the famous fountain, the third highest water jet in the world.